simatherm - induction heaters
For the quick heating of rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts!
Quickly heat rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts with simatherm products. Thanks to the heat extension, work pieces can be easily fitted onto the shaft. During the heating process, only the work piece heats up; the equipment itself stays cool. simatec manufactures induction heaters for work pieces up to 4,000 kg. Heaters for special applications can be developed on demand.
The inductive heating of ring-shaped parts is quick, clean and efficient. It replaces traditional heating techniques such as hotplates, hot oil baths, open flames or stoves.
- Hot Plate HPS and HPL, electric hot plate with thermostat controlled bearing heating
- Induction Heater IH 025 VOLCANO, the portable induction heater for small workpiece up to 10 kg.
- Induction Heater IH 070, for smaller and medium-sized work pieces up to 120 kg
- Induction Heater IH 090, for medium-sized workpiece up to 150 kg
- Induction Heater IH 210, for large workpiece up to 300 kg
- Induction Heater IH 240, for very large size bearings up to 1200 kg
Here are some sample of applications:
Small bearings are heated by simatherm Hot Plate HPS or HPL
Fast heating of bearing housings in the railroad industry
Flange heating during gearbox manufacturing for wind turbines
Large bearings are quickly heated by induction with simatherm IH 210
simatherm IH 025 VOLCANO a portable heating device for bearings up to 10 kg
simatherm IH 025 VOLCANO and IH 070 can heat a wide variety of workpieces
If you need more info, please Contact Us