"Go Green" with Intelligent Compressed Air Products!
It's a worldwide problem. Compressed air leaks and inefficient blowoffs can waste thousands of dollars of electricity per year, affecting your company's production costs and bottom line. For many plants, the leakage alone accounts for up to 30% of the total compressed air cost.
EXAIR can help your company "go green" with six easy to follow steps. It's as simple as finding the leaks, making the repairs, controlling the air use and upgrading to efficient blowoffs. EXAIR's Intelligent Compressed Air Products can help you accomplish these steps so your compressed air system becomes more efficient, along with the benefit of drastically lowering your energy costs.
Six Steps To optimizing Your Compressed Air System
- Measure the air consumption to find source that use a lot of compressed air.
- Find and fix the leaks in your compressed air system.
- Upgrade yourblowoff, cooling and drying operation using engineered compressed air products.
- Turn off the compressed air when it isn't in use.
- Use intermediate storage of compressed air near the point of use.
- Control the air pressure at the point of use to minimize air consumption.
EXAIR's featured products for Optimization:
- EFC (Electronic Flow Control), minimizes compressed air use for blowoff, drying, cooling, conveying and static elimination operations.
- Digital Flowmeter, monitor compressed air usage and waste.
- Digital Sound Level Meter, preventt worker-related hearing loss.
- Ultrasonic Leak Detector, locate costly leaks in your compressed air system.
If you need more info, please Contact Us