Air Amplifiers a powerful, efficient and quiet air mover for Ventilation, Exhaust, Cool , Dry, Clean - WITH NO MOVING PARTS !
What are Air Amplifiers?
A simple, low cost way to move air, smoke, fumes, and light materials. Air Amplifiers utilize the coanda effect, a basic principle of fluidics, to create air motion in their surroundings. Using a small amount of compressed air as their power source, Air Amplifiers pull in large volumes of surrounding air to produce high volume, high velocity outlet flows. Quite, efficient Air Amplifier will create output flows up to 25 times their consumption rate.
Why Air Amplifiers?
Air Amplifiers have No Moving Parts, assuring maintenance-free operation. No electricity is required. Flow, vacuum and velocity are easy to control. Outlet flows are easily increased by opening the air gap. Supply air pressure can be regulated to decrease outlet flow.
Both the vacuum and discharge ends of the Air Amplifier can be ducted, making them ideal for drawing fresh air from another location, or moving smoke and fumes away.
- Vent welding smoke
- Cool hot parts
- Dry wet parts
- Clean machined parts
- Distribute heat in molds/ovens
- Ventilate condfided areas
- Dust collection
- Exhaust tank fumes
Compare to Fans:
- Compact, lightweight, portable
- No Moving Parts - no maintenance
- No electricity required
- Ends are easily ducted
- Instant On/Off
- Variable force and flow
- No RF interference
Compared to Venturies and Ejectors:
- More air with lower compressed air consumption
- Higher flow amplification
- No internal obstructions
- Meets OSHA pressure and noise requirements
How Air Amplifier Works?
Compressed air flows through the air inlet (1) into an annular chamber (2). It is then throttled through a small ring nozzle (3) at high velocity. This primary airstream adheres to the Coanda profile (4), which directs it toward the outlet. A low pressure area is created at the center (5), inducing a high volume flow of surrounding air into the primary airstream. The combined flow of primary and surrounding air exhausts from the Air Amplifier in a high volume, high velocity flow.
- Super Air Amplifier, powerful, efficient and quiet air mover for Blowoff, Cooling and Ventilation.
- Adjustable Air Amplifier, highly effective air mover that easily adjusts to your application.
- High Temperature Air Amplifier, ideal for moving hot air to surfaces requiring uniform heating in ovens and furnaces.
If you need more info, please Contact Us