Safety Air Guns
Safety Air Guns use engineered Air Nozzles for high performance!
Why EXAIR Safety Air Guns?
Inexpensive air guns are sold through many catalogs and industrial supply companies. Most have triggers or other parts that break quickly. Their performance is similar to open pipe, where they simply blow a lot of compressed air. In addition to high air consumption, many produce noise levels that violate OSHA requirements. Some even generate dangerous dead end pressures taht can result in serious or fatal injuries if blocked.
EXAIR's Safety Air Guns eliminate these problems. They are durable and comfortable to use. Each model uses an engineered Air Nozzles that provides superior performance by entraining large volumes of surrounding air. Safe operation is assured along with low air consumption and noise levels. Airflow that exits the nozzle can not be blocked, as required by OSHA standard 1910.242(b).
One of the easiest way to find out if your compressed air guns are safe for operation is by looking at the nozzle.
- Precision Safety Air Guns, Extremely lightweight and the most comfortable to operate during periods of extended use
- VariBlast Compact Safety Air Guns, a uniquely powerful gun which produces variable force depending on trigger valve pressure.
- Soft Grip Safety Air Guns, has a durable cast aluminum body that is suited for rugged industrial use
- Heavy Duty Safety Air Guns, a powerful air gun with a durable cast aluminum ody that is best suited for heavy use ini rugged industrial environments.
- Back Blow Safety Air Guns, are perfect for cleaning out the insde of pipe, tube, hose or channels.
- Super Blast Safety Air Guns, provide the strongest blowing force - ideal for long distance, wide area blowoff, cooling and drying applications.
CHIP SHIELDS - Protect workers from flying debris and prevent splash back!
Why the EXAIR Chip Shield?
Chip Shields are durable polycarbonate shields that protect operators from flying debris often associated with blowing chips off machining parts. Chip Shields are also great for keeping coolant from spreading everywhere during drying operations. EXAIR's Chip Shields help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.242(b) for safe use of compressed air.
Chip Shields are available for EXAIR's VariBlast Compact Safety Air Guns, Soft Grip Safety Air Guns and Heavy Duty Safety Air Guns.
Chip Shields can be used on Safety Air Guns with or without an Aluminum Extension. Chip Shields are not for use on guns that use a Stay Set Hose.
Aluminum Extension Pipe is available for VariBlast Compact Safety Air Gun, Soft Grip Safety Air Gun, Heavy Duty Safety Air Gun and Super Blast Safety Air Gun, Stay Set Hose only available for Soft Grip Safety Air Gun and Heavy Duty Saefty Air Gun.
Here are some sample of applications:
VariBlast Compact Safety Air Guns with Chip Shields
Soft Grip Safety Air Guns with Chip Shields
Precision Safety Air Gun model 1408SS-CS with Chip Shield
Heavy Duty Safety Air Gun Model 1350 with 1104 Super Air Nozzle, force 850 Grams
The Soft Grip Back Blow Safety Air Gun Model 1206SS-6-CS with 1006SS Stainless Steel Back Blow Air Nozzle, 6" extension with Chip Shield.
Super Blast Safety Air Gun Model 1216 1-1/4 NPT female with 1116 Super Air Nozzle, force 4,25 Kg
If you need more info, please Contact Us