simatherm - induction heaters
For the quick heating of rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts!
Quickly heat rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts with simatherm products. Thanks to the heat extension, work pieces can be easily fitted onto the shaft. During the heating process, only the work piece heats up; the equipment itself stays cool. simatec manufactures induction heaters for work pieces up to 4,000 kg. Heaters for special applications can be developed on demand.
The inductive heating of ring-shaped parts is quick, clean and efficient. It replaces traditional heating techniques such as hotplates, hot oil baths, open flames or stoves.
- Hot Plate HPS and HPL, electric hot plate with thermostat controlled bearing heating
- Induction Heater IH-025 VOLCANO, the portable induction heater for small workpiece up to 10 kg.
- Induction Heater IH-070, for smaller and medium-sized work pieces up to 120 kg
- Induction Heater IH-090, for medium-sized workpiece up to 150 kg
- Induction Heater IH-210, for large workpiece up to 300 kg
- Induction Heater IH-240, for very large size bearings up to 1200 kg
Here are some sample of applications:
Fast heating of bearing housings in the railroad industry
Flange heating during gearbox manufacturing for wind turbines
Large bearings are quickly heated by induction with simatherm IH-210
simatherm IH-025 VOLCANO a portable heating device for bearings up to 10 kg
simatherm IH-025 VOLCANO and IH 070 can heat a wide variety of workpieces
If you need more info, please Contact Us