Standard Air Wipe
This hard-hitting 360º ring of airflow is the economical way to Blowoff, Dry, Clean and Cool!
Standard Air Wipe - are a lower cost option for applications that don't require the added durability of stainless steel screws, shims, and hose.
- Creates a complete 360° laminar blowoff
- There is no contact with product - no wiper blade
- Available in aluminum with coated screws and PVC hose
- Complies with OSHA noise and pressure standards
EXAIR's Standard Air Wipe provides a uniform 360° airstream that is ideal for blowoff, drying, cleaning and cooling of pipe, cable, extruded shapes, hose and more. It is a good choice when the added durability of stainless steel screws, shims and hose are not required. Kits include the Standard Air Wipe, shim set, filter separator and pressure regulator (with coupler).
- Drying after washing, cleaning, plating or coating
- Blowoff dust and contaminants
- Cool hot extruded shapes
- Uniformly wipe surfaces
- Dry extruded profiles, rod and medical tubing
- Eliminate solution carryover - no cross contamination
- Blow excess water from automotive door gaskets
- Remove excess coatings, water and oil
- Dry tube, hose, wire, fiber optics
- Minimize solution loss due to drag-out
- Clean paint gun tips
- Dry screen printed or ink jetted surfaces
- Clean strips and ribbon
How the Standard Air Wipe Works?
Compressed air flows through an inlet (1) of the Air Wipe into an annular chamber (2). It is then throttled through a small ring nozzle (3) at high velocity. This primary airstream adheres to the Coanda profile (4), which directs it down the angled surface of the Air Wipe. A low pressure area is created at the center (5) inducing a high volume flow of surrounding air into the primary airstream. As the airflow leaves the Air Wipe, it creates a conical 360° ring of air that attaches itself to the surface of the material running through it (6), uniformly wiping the entire surface with the high velocity airflow.
Here are some sample of applications:
A model 2431 1" (25mm) Standard Air Wipe blows off excess coating from a wire into a dip tank
The Standard Air Wipe blows coolant off the part back into the centerless grinder
If you need more info, please Contact Us