Series 9000 Precleaner
Air filter life is directly related to the amount of debris ingested through an engine's air intake. Installing a Syâ€‘Klone Series 9000® Air Precleaner as the first stage of an air intake system prevents the majority of heavier-than-air particles from entering the system. This results in longer air filter life, more efficient engine performance and decreased maintenance expenses.
Series 9000 Benefits:
- Extends air filter life, which increases uptime
- Handles all kinds of mixed debris, including mud, snow, rain, leaves, sawdust, chaff, and dust
- Lowers cost per operating hour by reducing parts, labor, and downtime costs
- Lowers air restriction, which increases useable horsepower and improves fuel efficiency
- Easy to install - we have adaptation kits and parts to fit almost any machine
- Claims against our limited warranty are practically nonexistent
- Rugged engineered polymer construction gives you the strength of steel (without the corrosion) at the cost of plastic; the opaque material prevents operator being distracted by visible moving parts
How it Works:
- Air enters the underside of the dome through screened louvers, which prevents clogging by blocking any particles larger than the ejection slot from entering the unit.
- Curved particle accelerator blades slam air and dirt up against the sidewall
- Strakes along the interior surface move heavier-than-air debris towards the ejection slot
- Clean air continues to swirl down into the engine air inlet pipe
If you need more info, please Contact Us