No Drip Atomizing Nozzles
Eliminates drips to conserve valuable liquids and improve product finishes!
What are No Drip Atomizing Nozzles?
EXAIR's patented No Drip Atomizing Spray Nozzles work in the same way EXAIR standard Atomizing Nozzles do, but have the added benefit of positively stopping liquid flow when compressed air is shut off. all models use stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance.
Why No Drip Atomizing Nozzles?
When spraying any type of liquid, post spray liquid flow can cause big problems. Unwanted drips can ruin product finishes on painted or coated surfaces. In addition, excess liquid flow wastes precious resources such as expensive coatings, chemicals or water.
EXAIR's No Drip Atomizing Nozzles are ideal where no post-spray drip is permissible. When the compressed air supply is shut off, the No Drip Nozzles positively seals off the flow of liquid eliminating the possibility of drips. They can be used in any situation thet our standard Atomizing Nozzles can be used, including Siphon Fed applications. Unlike some manufacturers, there's no need to run a separate air line to control the no drip mechanism. The same compressed air used to combine and atomize liquid in a variety of patterns is used to open a valve allowing liquid to flow.
EXAIR's No Drip Nozzles do not change flow rates from standard Atomizing Nozzles.
Available in 3 basic families
- No Drip Internal Mix, internal mix nozzles mix the liquid and air inside the air cap and produce the finest atomization. Internal mix nozzles can be used on liquid with viscosity up to 300 cP. Both air and liquid sides are pressure fed. No Drip Internal Mix Atomizing Nozzles are for pressure fed applications not requiring independent air and liquid control.
- No Drip External Mix, external mix nozzles have the highest flow rates and allow the air and liquid flows to be adjusted independently. These nozzles are best where precise liquid flowis needed. External mix nozzles can be used on liquids with a viscosity above 300 cP. Both air and liquid sides are pressure fed. No Drip Atomizing Nozzles are for pressure fed applications with independent air and liquid control.
- No Drip Siphon Fed, siphon fed nozzles require no liquid pressure and can be used with gravity fed liquids or lift liquids from a siphon height as mush as 36 inches (91cm). Siphon fed nozzles canbe used on liquids with a viscosity up to 200 cP. No Drip Siphon Fed Atomizing Nozzles are siphon or gravity fed for non-pressurized applications.
- No post spray drip
- Easily use with an EFC
- Minimizes air and liquid consumption
- All stainless steel construction
- Fine atomization
- Interchangeable liquid and air caps
- Wetting (moistening)
- Dust Control
Here are some pictures of No Drip Nozzles:
EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Narrow Angle Round Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Wide Angle Round Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Flat Fan Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix Deflected Flat Fan Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
EXAIR No Drip Internal Mix 360º Hollow Circular Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
EXAIR No Drip External Mix Narrow Angle Flat Fan Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
EXAIR No Drip Siphon Fed Round Pattern Atomizing Nozzles
If you need more info, please Contact Us