Gen4 Static Eliminators
Eliminate static and dust! Neutralize and clean at distances up to 20 feet (6m)!
What is Static?
Material such as paper, plastic or textiles normally contain an equal number of positive and negative charges - that is, they are electrically balanced. Friction can disturb this balance, causing the material become electrically charged.
The electrical charge (static) will exert a force on nearby charged objects or a grounded conductor. Among the problems caused by this force are:
- Dust clinging to product
- Product clinging to itself, rollers, machine beds or frmaes
- Material tearing, jamming or curling
- Sheet feeding problems
- Hazardous sparks or shocks
Why Choose Gen4 Static Eliminators?
EXAIR offers systems for total static control. When static is a problem on moving webs, sheets tock, three dimensional parts, extrusions or packaging, EXAIR has a solution. Our Gen4 Static Eliminators have undergone independent laboratory tests to certify it meets the rigorous safety, health and environmental standards of the USA, European Union and Canada that are required to attain the CE and UL marks. They also RoHS compliant. Every Gen4 Static Eliminator offers:
- An armored high voltage cable to protect against abrasion, cuts, splits and other damage from the environment.
- Single wire, integrated ground design which eliminates the need for a separate ground connection.
- Electromagnetic shielding in all cables to protect sensitive electronics
- Selectable Voltage (115V or 230VAC) power supplies with rugged stainless steel connections and integrated fuse protection on the primary input voltage. Available in 2 or 4 outlet versions.
Featured Products :
Gen4 Static Eliminators WITH AIR.
Combining our engineered airflow products with ionizers gives us the ability to eliminate a static charge quickly and from a great distances. Laminar flow airstreams make it possible to blow away contaminants and eliminate the charge that attracts them. They are ideal for :
- Hard to reach places or obstructed surfaces
- Product moving at high speeds
- Surface with an extremely high charge
Compressed air consumption and noise are minimized while providing force that can be adjusted from a "blast" to a "breeze". Tests show these ionizers positioned two feet (610mm) away from a charged surface to be as effective as Gen4 Ionizing Bar without air delivery positioned one-half inch (13mm) from the surface.
- Gen4 Super Ion Air Knife, powerful static eliminator prevents jamming, tearing, shocks and dust up to 20' (6.1m) away!
- Gen4 Standard Ion Air Knife, a sheet of ionized air is an effective way to eliminate static and clean parts of materials!
- Gen4 Super Ion Air Wipe, a ring of ionized airflow clamps around the parts! Neutralizes and cleans continuous moving surfaces!
- Gen4 Ion Air Cannon, quiet, efficient, concentrated flow of ionized air removes static and dust!
- Gen4 Ion Air Gun, rugged, ergonomic static eliminating gun is a lightweight, effective spot cleaner!
- Gen4 Ion Air Jet, air saving Gen4 Ion Air Jet is an effective spot cleaner! Choose permanent mount or flexible hose with base!
Gen4 Static Eliminators WITHOUT AIR.
In some situations, even a smallest amount of airflow can disturb the product. This is especially true for lightweight materials. EXAIR manufactures two styles of ionizers for these critical applications.
- Gen4 Ionizing Bars, low Cost Gen4 Ionizing Bars eliminates static cling! Compact, rugged design for industrial applications!
- Gen4 Ioninzing Point, single point ionizer for spot neutralization!
Digital Static Meter
Locate the source of the static problem!
The model 7905 Digital Static Meter allows easy one-hand static measurements. In most cases, the highest volatge reading will indicate the source of the static problem. Sensitve and responsive, it indicates the surface voltage and polarirt on objects up to +20 kV when measured one inch (25mm) away.
The Digital Static Meter features a push button "hold" for reading, a low battery indicator and an automatic "power off". A "zero" button to zero the instrument ensures an accuracy of +5% of the reading when it is one inch (25mm) from the cahrged surface.
Gen4 Power Supplies
Selectable Voltage: For use with all Gen4 Static Eliminators!
Why Use Gen4 Power Supplies?
The two and four outlet Gen4 Power Supplies have selectable voltage which allows you to choose input voltage of 115VAC or 230VAC. The modular cable with electromagnetic shielding protects sensitive electronics against electromagnetic interference whiel easing connections and routing. An integrated fuse on the primary protects against voltage spikes. Power Supplies are UL Component Recognized to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, and are CE and RoHS compliant.
If you need more info, please Contact Us