Full-Flow Air Knife
This low cost choice provides a curtain of air for Blowoff, Cleaning, Drying and Cooling.
The Full-Flow Air Knife borrows engineering elements from our original Standard Air Knife with the added benefit of an airflow across its entire length. They also provides the smallest footprint of our Air Knife line to fit in cramped machine spaces.
These are a low cost choice and are available from stock in 3" to 36" lengths. The Full-Flow Air Knife is available in aluminum or Type 303 stainless steel. Custom sizes and materials are also available.
- Force is less than the other two styles.
- Air consumption and sound level falls between Super Air Knife and Standard Air Knife.
- Compressed air inlet(s) are provided on the rear.
- Airflow length and overall length are the same
- Up to 10 dBA noise reduction
- Reduced air consumption
- 30:1 air amplification
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Variable force and flow
- Stock lengths up to 36" (914mm)
- Unlimited system lengths
- No Moving Parts
- Compact, rugged, easy to install
- Part drying after wash
- Sheet cleaning in strip mills
- Conveyor cleaning
- Part or component cooling
- Web drying or cleaning
- Environmental separation
- Pre-paint blowoff
- Bag opening/filling operations
- Scrap removal on converting operations
How the Full-Flow Air Knife Works?
Compressed air flows through the inlet (1) into a plenum chamber. It is then throttled through a thin nozzle (2) extending the length of the Full-Flow Air Knife. This primary airstream adheres to the Coanda profile (3), which turns it 90° and directs the flow down the face of the unit. The primary stream immediately beings to entrain surrounding air (4), for an amplifiecation ration of 30:1 at 6" (152mm) away.
Sample of application:
A series of Full-Flow Air Knives "float" layers of plastic film in the confined space of the machine.
If you need more info, please Contact Us