Cab and Enclosure Products
Sy-Klone's patented RESPA® Cab and Enclosure Air Quality Products are cost effective tools at providing clean air to your HVAC system and keeping recycled air safe and breathable by greatly reducing respirable contamination. Not only are these innovative products revolutionizing the industry, but they are also allowing companies to meet regulatory compliance with ease. Our Cab Air Quality products have been proven in mining, waste, forestry, and agriculture and are available as a first-fit option from many original equipment manufacturers.
Why use a Sy-Klone RESPA Air Quality System?
- Meets engineering controls criteria specified by new OSHA Silica Rules, including precleaning, MERV 16 filtration, positive pressurization and settled dust removal.
- Protect operator health
- Dramatically extend filter life
- Increase operator comfort and productivity
- Decrease operational cost
- Reduce environmental contamination and deterioration of cab electronics
- Endorsed by ISEEE as a Best Practice Component
Where can you use the RESPA Air Quality Systems?
- Operator Cabs
- Control Rooms
- Electrical Cabinets
- And more!
What is a Cab Air Quality System?
A complete system is comprised of three parts:
- Fresh Air Precleaner/Filter/Pressurizer
- High-Efficiency Recirculation Filtration
- Pressure Monitor
How Complete Cab Air Quality System Works:
- Fresh air and debris are pulled into the powered precleaner/filter/pressurizer (RESPA-CF2 shown).
- Debris is separated from the airflow and ejected.
- Cleaned and filtered air is delivered to the HVAC unit without added restriction by the powered RESPA unit. This creates a positive pressure, so dust is not sucked into cab.
- Clean, filtered and conditioned air flows through cab.
- Monitor alerts operator to loss of positive pressure in cab and when to change RESPA filter.
- High-efficiency recirculation filtration (powered RESPA-CFX or non-powered RESPA-FFX2) continously removes dust from cab, minimizing settled dust accumulation. Clean, filtered air flows back to HVAC plenum.
If you need more info, please Contact Us