Maximizes liquid dispersion. Minimizes liquid consumption.
Atomizing Spray Nozzles - All stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance!
What are Atomizing Nozzles?
EXAIR's Atomizing Spray Nozzles atomize fluids (most commonly water) in a range of spray patterns for a variety of uses. They combine liquid and compressed air to create a mist of atomized liquid that can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of your application. Atomizing Spray Nozzles are available in 1/8 NPT, 1/4 NPT and 1/2 NPT sizes.
Why Atomizing Nozzles?
With EXAIR's Atomizing Nozzles, you can coat, cool, treat and paint a variety of products. Used with water, they are an efficient way to cool hot items in your automated process. These nozzles are also an excellent choice for dust mitigation.
Sound levels for the individual Atomizing Spray Nozzles are not provided. The fluid, pressure, surfaces being treated and surrounding enclosures used in conjunction with the Atomizing Spray Nozzle to form the system will determine the actual sound levels (which can vary greatly). Max. temperatue is 400ºF (204ºC) for Atomizng Spray Nozzles. All atomizing nozzles are CE compliant.
- Wetting (moistening)
- Dust Control
- Fully adjustable
- Maximizes liquid dispersion
- Minimize liquid consumption
- All stainless steel construction
- Interchangeable liquid and air caps
- Minimize Air Consumption
- Fine atomization
Available in 3 basic families:
- Internal Mix, mix the liquid and air inside the air cap and produce the finest atomization. Both air and liquid sides are pressure fed. Available in 1/8 NPT, 1/4 NPT and 1/2 NPT sizes.
- External Mix, have the highest flow rates and allow the air and liquid flows to be adjusted independently. Available in 1/4 NPT and 1/2 NPT sizes
- Siphon Fed, require no liquid pressure and can be used with gravity fed liwuids or liquids from siphon height as much as 91cm. Available in 1/8 NPT, 1/4 NPT and 1/2 NPT sizes
If you need more info, please Contact Us