Air Nozzles and Jets
Engineered Air Nozzles and Jets reduce noise levels and air cost!
"Go Green" by upgrading your Blowoff, Cooling and Drying operation to the award winning Super Air Nozzles!
EXAIR's Air Nozzles and Jets produce outlet flows up to 25 times compressed air consumption using a small amount of compressed air as the power source.
What are Air Nozzles and Jets?
A simple solution to reduce excessive air consumption and noise levels on compressed air blowoff operation. EXAIR Air Nozzles and Jets produce outlet flows up to 25 times compressed air consumption using a small amount of compressed air as the poser source.
Why Air Nozzles and Jets?
Air saving compared to open copper tubes or pipes commonly used for blowoff, can be as high as 80%. Less compressed air means less noise. The typical noise level reduction is 10 dBA. All EXAIR Air Nozzles and Jets meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) maximum dead end pressure and sound level exposure requirements and carry the CE mark.
An open 1/4" (6mm) copper tube, by contrast, ejects pure compressed air at up to 40 SCFM (1,133 SLPM), the entire output of a 10 HP compressor. Annual energy cost can be exced $1,000 per year. Noise levels is excess of 100 dBA are commonly produced. When supply pressure exceeds 30 PSIG (2 BAR), an open pipe, tube or drilled holes violates OSHA static pressure requirements.
- Reduce compressed air cost
- 10 dBA average noise reduction
- Conserve compressed air
- Improved blowoff performance
- Improved safety
- Improved production
- Meets OSHA noise level requirements
- Meets OSHA pressure requirements
- Standard Force Nozzles, group of air nozzles that produce up to 22 ounces (624 grams) of force, which is suitable for most applications.
- High Force Nozzles, group of air nozzles that produce up to 23 lbs (10.43 kg) of blowoff force where additional power and reach are needed.
- Back Blow Nozzles, ideal tool for cleaning closed tubes or where debris shouldn't be forced further into piping.
- Air Jets, produces a powerful, directed airstream that's ideal for part ejection or reaching hard-to-reach areas.
If you need more info, please Contact Us